Neil Obremski's Stuff
Specifically, this entire site is dedicated to educational content. This is my attempt to help spread things that I have learned or am learning. Oh and one other thing, this is a massive work in progress. You might see a lot of unfinished stuff, but I figure the information is useful even prior to polish.
These things are no longer being updated.
- Neil's C++ Stuff (1998-1999). An attempt to educate the hungry masses on some of the more arcane facets of the C++ language. Excuse the emotes, vestiges of my lingering chat era at the time.
- Neil's Guide to C++ (2001). Ill-fated book, drowned in my own need to define too many details.
- Q-Basic Tutorial (1996). QB, QuickBasic, QBasic, or Q-Basic ... whatever you want to call it, here's some fundamentals laid out for the laypeople.
- Help with Visual SourceSafe (2002). Somewhere along the line I became a competent administrator of Microsoft's VSS, and yet still struggling with InterDev integration.
Table of Contents
These links will take you away from NeilStuff.com.
- Sharlto Copley Fansite created based on my CMS project FanSiter.
- Fellowship of the Thing (2005++). Some of us have trouble finishing projects, here's a blog dedicated to solving this elusive problem.
- NeilO's del.icio.us (2005++). See what pique's my interest.
- I Am Your User (2005++). Hate computers? Me too, and here's some specifics.
- Gibdon Moon (1996++). My personal blog.
- Anti-Chaos Engineer. A technical work journal.
- Andrew Sega Shrine: Music and info on Necros, Iris, Alpha Conspiracy, etc.
- Fart.Go: Potty humor for your inner juvenile.
- Colbie Caillat (forum): Decent musical talent from the bowels of MySpace.
- FanSiter: Project to create a platform tool for fan sites; still in its initial stages.
- FAQcow: Frequenty Asked Questions, Queries, and Quandries. My blog answer to the ubuqituous answer site is a collection of curiousities I've come across.
I'm not responsible for the content on these links.
- Neil C. Obremski